Royal English Summer Camp 2020 (ENG)
Royal English Summer Camp 2020 is an educating and adventure overnight summer camp with the main aim to improve the knowledge of English, master the “royal” code of conduct and go into exciting adventures outdoors and in the mysterious castle.
Form of the camp: educating / adventure overnight camp open for everyone
Place: the mysterious and elegant Dundaga Castle, Latvia
Age of participants: 7 – 16 years
Description of the camp:
Saturated/wide program of activities will be ensured during the camp. Participants will have the possibility
- to dive into the infinite depth of the English language by improving all skills of English (speaking, writing, reading and listening)
- to rest in the incredibly beautiful place – Dundaga Castle
- to fit in the image of a prince or a princess by acquiring the code of conduct that corresponds to these images
- to work through the labyrinths of the castle – in the Dundaga Castle itself and by acquiring many new things about castles, court and the royal world in the world
- to go into unforgettable adventures by enjoying the taste of competition
- to move actively in fresh air
- to enjoy healthy and delicious meals
Lessons and other activities are planned both in the rooms and outdoors.
Benefits for participants:
- all 4 skills of English (speaking, writing, reading and listening) are improved
- norms of the code of conduct are found out and mastered to adapt further more easily in the society
- unique and unforgettable adventures
- plenty of positive emotions and laughter
- inquiry and better understanding about yourself and things going on around yourself
- the skill to collaborate, support and respect each other
- improvement of communication skills
- improvement of competition form
- new friends from the whole Latvia and world
Professional and experienced team of camp organizers who are strong personalities with good English knowledge will work with the children/teenagers. English lessons will be held by creative, supporting and knowing teachers – professionals in their field with proper education and work experience.
3 times a day (healthy and delicious meals according to a menu that is especially elaborated for us)
368,00 EUR – till 01.02.2020.
388,00 EUR – till 01.04.2020.
408,00 EUR – till 01.06.2020.
428,00 EUR – after 01.06.2020.
20,00 EUR to all participants of our previous camps and to those who apply two or more together
The place is booked when the first instalment of EUR 58.00 is made (it is not repaid if the membership in the camp is cancelled). The remaining sum can be made by instalments (according to the agreement), but at latest 2 weeks before the camp starts.